Wednesday 29 May 2013

Everyone Can Now Mitre Tiles Easily


I have been so impressed with the new mitring tool I have started using. It's called the Mitre Wiz and it has completely changed the way I tile. On this project I was initially thinking I would use trim to save time and money but I have never been a big fan of this finish because it ages so poorly and although it seems cheap at the time, in a few years it ends up looking terrible. I ended up using the Mitre Wiz to mitre the tiles for all the external corners and the job turned out great.

Have a look at what I’ve achieved so far, I reckon the Mitre Wiz is exactly what the trade needed. It's also going to be a real big help for all the DIY’S out there. Finally a tool that will let us all make perfect mitred cuts...happy days!









No comments:

Post a Comment